CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Men: Beware Of Your Emotions

Angry young man look attract people to you. Is that so? Well, our so many Hollywood flicks make us believe that coolness in men is necessary and it is the quality that makes girls fall head over heels for them! Rather, it makes many men believe that they have to have the cool attitude may whatever happens in their emotional sphere. It seems fine for women to show their emotions, but for men, a strict “NO”! Surprisingly, women’s health and fitness is much more stable emotionally than men.

Leaving aside the societal norms, if we ask experts on psychology, they have an altogether different opinion to share. According to them, unspoken emotions can cause more harm to men than women. It is true that most women speak out to at least someone in their family or friends, and keep themselves emotionally stable despite their exhibition of emotions. On the contrary, men tend to suppress their emotions virtually at every juncture of life and therefore succumb more to varied emotional illnesses!



What are the emotional illnesses?

Well, the list is not very different from other lists of illnesses. The emotional illnesses are nothing but the illnesses developed from stress. Therefore, they obviously include hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and psychological overlay. They may also suffer from solitude, isolation, and depression due to non-voicing out of their emotions. It is well said by experts that “if you do not cry for the occasion, your organs make you cry later!” It means that for maintaining perfect health, one needs to handle his or her emotions carefully not to get them stagnant over any issue.

What are the steps one can take to handle emotions better?

(1) Channel your emotional upset into something worthwhile. It is the best way to deal with emotions. Do the things that make you calm and serene during emotional upheavals. A classical or folk music may help for some and other may find peace in a long drive. Some people say they find it better when they are engrossed in work.

(2) Try to confess things in front of someone who can guide you better. Many men find it difficult task. But try to do it once and see how much relief you feel from the clutches of depression.

(3) Address the issue from third man’s point of view. This enables you to have better understanding of the situation and you can find solutions faster.

(4) Try to develop yourself as an emotionally free individual. Remember you are responsible for your emotional health. So, try doing things that make you a freer individual.

Men’s health and fitness experts suggest that unless men start admitting their emotional upheavals, they cannot find peace. The dreaded illnesses like cardiac problems occur due to emotional outbursts that happen so very suddenly. They are rare to happen in women who do confess their emotions. Crying out is not a crime! Remember you want to lead a healthy life and your emotions play an important part in it. Express more and live longer!

By: Sam Loyal

1 comments:

jenny mary said...

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me. MY NAME IS Dickson Walter,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and DR AKHERE assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly CONTACT this wonderful man Dr AKHERE,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to dr akhere for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.DR AKHERE, Thanks..for bring joy and happiness to my 

family ones again thanks if you need his help email him :
AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com 
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346